The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author to the website https://ojs.staira.ac.id/index.php/index/user/register
for every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Al-Aulad : Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini (can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
- The length of manuscript is not more than 20 pages.
- The title of the manuscript shall be no more than 15 words and shall reflect the contents of the manuscript, followed by the author's name and author's institute.
- Abstract no more than 250 words.
- Brief Introduction describes the background of the research problem and objectives of the study.
- Materials and methods are clearly described. New techniques and modification methods need to be described in more detail. The standard method simply include references.
- Results and Discussion is briefly and clearly described. Results are presented using Table or Picture and are not repeated in text.
- Conclusions are briefly summarized by considering the title of the manuscript, intent and purpose, and the results of the research. Suggestions are included if needed.
- The bibliographies are listed in alphabetical order without sequence number: author name, publishing year, article title, title of book, name and number of journal, publisher and city where published, and number of pages/page numbers. The minimum number of current studies (10 years latest) cited. The citation used in the body text should be mention in the references list and vice versa and must used manager Reference (mendeley, etc.) with APA 6th Style.